Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weekly Feature: Grilled Pizza



The Ranch


I made grilled Pizza again, and it was just as delicious as ever! This week we had "The Ranch", which, if you've ever been to the Pizza Factory and had their Chicken Ranch Pizza, it was exactly the same, if not more delicious because it only cost about $5 to feed 4 people.

This grilling pizza thing is awesome, and it's definitely becoming a menu regular around our house!

I'm not going to include the recipe this week, because it took forever to do last week, and then I only got 2 stupid comments.

1 comments:

Diana said...

What?! I missed a recipe? I think I'm going to look at some past posts. ;) I am very intrigued by this grilled pizza idea. Do you have some sort of special device or do you use your oven? It sounds VERY YUMMY!!