Sunday, May 31, 2009

Study Buddies


The water bottle. Never did I show up at class without this.


Feeling stressed about school....




This semester would truly not have been doable if it wasn't for my study group. I somehow lucked out and got into the most "sought after" study group in the entire class. Amy, Sara, Erin, Heidi and Amanda grew to be my best buddies. We have had so much fun, and shared some serious stressful times. I've learned so much about everyone's funny little quirks, likes and dislikes in such a short amount of time. They would tease me as I'd show up to study group totally unprepared and pooping my pants from stress, and then I'd always do well on the tests. I couldn't have done it without them!






When we weren't having big study group, Amanda and Heidi would come to my house quite often. The week before finals, they spent the night at my house from Saturday night until Wednesday. It was so much fun, and we got so much done. I love those girls so much! It has been such a blessing having people who were willing to work around my schedule as a mom. Our best study time occurs when Hazen naps, so we study on my bed so we don't wake him up. Amanda was always super patient with me when I needed to take a cat nap in the middle of our work.








0 comments: