Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm raising a junkie




I have to be careful where I leave my computer these days, because anytime that it's within Hazen's reach, you can easily find him sprawling out and typing things on the keyboard. I wonder if he's trying to network with friends on Facebook, or trying to pick up on cute girls out there on LDSSingles.org. Regardless, he's starting to become quite the junkie. He knows that you can get Firefighting videos on YouTube, and whenever he's be a computer, he asks nicely, "Again, Please?" Hazen also knows that the remote control holds the power to giving him "The Backyardigans". While this practice is slightly humorous, it's also super irritating because he is a remote hog! I guess I'd better kiss watching "Gossip Girl" while he's awake goodbye!

1 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

I loved coming over last night. Thanks so much! I told Josh all about the Pizza and he was very jealous.

Lets be honest you like the backyardagins just as much as Hazen. Maybe more. I see the happiness in your eyes as you sing along to every song!