Saturday, April 11, 2009

It just doesn't get old....



When Aubrey and I first started being friends, she mentioned a few times how much she loved Martinelli's. When the Holidays rolled around, she would always stock up during our weekly grocery shopping trips. I figured she liked to have really romantic dinners with Jason on a nightly basis. Oh no no no. Homegirl chugs the stuff out of the bottle. This is, quite possibly, one of my favorite things about her. I can always feel safe going to her house, knowing that if I have a hankering, I can pour myself a glass of Martinelli's. It always makes me laugh, because I grew up only having Sparkling Cider for special occasions. Well, I guess the every day is a special occasion at the Robison's house!

Last night, after a LONG day, I decided that nothing would make my day more complete than a huge glass of Martinelli's, and a Key Lime cupcake. I can safely say that Aubrey is rubbing off. Hopefully soon, I'll have her penchant for perfect makeup application!

0 comments: