Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Dyeing Eggs





On Saturday, Hazen and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house with the Danielson's to dye eggs! Last year, Hazen watched while I did it with Abbie, but this year, it was all about him! It was hilarious! I had to step back a little bit, and try not to be so over-bearing and worried about a mess, but he had such a great time! He would look at an egg, say, "Please", and then when I handed him the egg, he'd throw it into the bowl and go, "WOAAAHHHHH!". There may or may not have been some splashing involved in the egg dye......





It's fun to be able to take some time out of our busy schedule, and witness Hazen's "firsts". He's growing up into such a big boy, but for as long as I'm around, he'll still be my little baby! Hazen's hands looked moldy for the rest of the day, but the dirt and grime he acumulated were definitely worth it!


0 comments: