Saturday, April 11, 2009

Go and Do: The Bean Museum






I've been told by many people that visiting the Bean Museum on BYU campus was a definite must-see. By principle, I kind of hate going to Provo, and ESPECIALLY the BYU campus, because I think it's really cheesy. However, tons of people have told us that we needed to take Hazen over. TOTAL WIN! Hazen was hilarious! He was nearly hyper-ventilating because he was running so quickly from animal to animal. If you didn't know, the Bean Museum is basically a giant museum of taxidermy animals. Some might consider it creepy, Hazen was in love! He was calling everything a Bear, and according to him, all animals, including Cats and Antelope growl. It was so much fun for us to see him having such a great time. We went to J-Dawgs afterwards. While our Hot Dog was delicious, the fact that the wind was blowing so hard, and the fact that Hazen ate more than 1/2 of my lunch was less than ideal. I'm certainly ready for spring!!

2 comments:

Nortorious said...

But where were the beans? No beans? Eh, we'll go to the Jelly Bean museum tour up in Vacaville.

Ashley Clark said...

I had to go there once for my physical science class, and it sort of made me want to kill myself.

I'm glad Hal enjoyed it!