Sunday, April 12, 2009

Aubrey's Baby Shower!








I can't believe the time has finally come for a baby shower for Aubrey! Sam and Aubrey's mom were rockstars, and pulled everything off; which was great, because studying kind of killed me a little bit. If you know anything about Aubrey and Boston, you know that he is going to be inundated with all things green. It's adorable! Sam definitely outdid herself on finding the decorations, and it was most definitely the most adorably decorated baby shower I've ever been to!




The theme was a modern Asian theme, and it was a hit. We had Chinese food, and the most delicious cupcakes you've ever had! Little Boston definitely made out well with presents; he's the most well prepared baby I've ever known of!! Now that everything is ready for Boston's arrival, we just have to wait the 3 weeks until he arrives!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Is that some sort of boob demonstration? That makes me curious.

heidiram said...

Yeah, I want to know too. What is Heather doing?

AnnEE said...

Yes indeedy. We're giving a boob demonstration with the Boppy.

Kirsten Krason said...

That looks so fun. Kinda sad I was not invited. No worries though. I will still find her a cute gift for her baby. BTW love the above post. I know just what you are talking about. I lay in bed for hours some nights with regrets.

It is normal.