Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter!






Easter is a wonderful holiday for so many reasons. However, one of my very favorite things about Easter is outfitting my darling child in his Easter outfit. I will pay full price for clothes ONE TIME a year. This is it. Children's Place did not disappoint, and he was as darling as could be! Of course, being his Mama, I had to coordinate, so I found some perfect accessories that could tie us together!



Jason has just made the move to graveyards, so Jason came home from work, slept for a few hours, and then got up to come to church with us. It was the first time we'd been to church as a family in MONTHS, and it was so wonderful! Hazen was so thrilled to have his Daddy to terrorize during Sacrament Meeting. We sent Jason home after Sacrament, and Hazen and I stayed for the remainder of church. He's doing so well in nursery!

After church, I put the two boys to bed while I made Au Gratin potatoes and studied. When everyone was awake, it was time to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for family dinner. I loved seeing all of the cute kids, and seeing those cute kids with their Grandparents. We truly are so blessed to live so close to family. Jason had to go to work, but Hazen and I stayed a little bit longer before going home. It's so interesting to think about where we were last Easter; and then thinking about where we will be in a year from now. Jason will be one month away from being done with nursing school; I'll be one month and one semester away from being done; Hazen will be 2 1/2. We've been very blessed, and are grateful for the blessings we continue to enjoy.





3 comments:

Paige said...

What a cute family! You are one hot mama! Love the fashionable pictures of you & your cute boy!

Candace said...

Anne, I LOVE your coral stiletto's. Spicy. I wish I could pull something like that off, but I would literally be falling as I took my first step. AND Hazen looks so cute in his easter outfit!

weeze or Alissa said...

Love the pics. Great to see you all! WE were in the great place of ARCHES Nat. park for easter but the bunny can even hop that far as well, although, fancy clothes just don't go as well with campfire smoke as chocolate.