Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ok...


So, there's a LARGE part of me that wants to NOT update, seeing as 8 of you peeps haven't answered my questions... AHEM, Bro. Neff, Alli, Krista, Nor, Liz, Marisa, Cheryl, and someone else.... (sorry, I forgot, and I'm too lazy to exit out of this box to see)

So, last night J and I went on a REAL DATE with our good friends Becky and BJ Kirk. We used my Tucano's free birthday meal, and then went to the Haunted Forest and Manor in AF. It was GREAT!!! We were the first ones there, so we got NAILED, plus, people in front of us didn't ruin the scaries. It was also raining during the forest, which helped add to the creepy factor. I spent the entire time with my face in J's back so I wouldn't have to see anything that was actually trying to kill me. Somehow, the creepies always peg me as the weak one, and follow me and breathe on me. I don't know what it is...it must be the shrill shrieking scream that makes me hoarse that gives me away. One part REALLY startled Jason, and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time: Needless to say, he NAILED me in the face with his elbow. I thought he might have broken my nose, but luckily for me and my hot self, he didn't.

How's Operation: Rockin' Hot Mama going, you ask?? Well, it's going quite well!! This week I made a few delectable treats including: Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin with Mushroom Rice Pilaf, Spinach Chicken Spanikopita, and some other fun stuff. I went to the gym with Jason, and split open my C-Section scar. Rad, huh? Needless to say, It won't stop bleeding, and I'll probably need to visit Dr. Wold tomorrow. (BTW, he STILL thinks my name is Ann.) You'd think that any person who has seen me nakey should at least know my name. Que Sera, Sera.

HAL is doing pretty good. He still has a mean case of jaundice that just isn't going away. In fact, his coloring sucks right now. (He's a little green. Maybe Green with envy that his stinkin' cousin is so flipping huge!)

That's about it for now. I'm waiting for my lovah to get home from work. And by lovah, I really mean that mad who doesn't sleep in the same bed as me, and when he does, he's separated by a baby....waahhhh!)

12 comments:

Paige said...

If your name isn't Ann, what is it? You look hot in that picture and your baby is adorable- you never told us if his nose tubes are gone for good?

Can you come to your party Dec. 21 at night? Will you be in town by then?

Celia Fae said...

Her name is Ann-ie. Maybe she should post the name post again. We obviously need a refresher.

Ellie said...

I am so sad to miss the party. Maybe I can telecommute.

Ashley Clark said...

Did Hal have his first scare as well? Please tell me you did not take him into the forest!!

heidiram said...

Paige: I won't be able to make it to the party Dec. 21. Still waiting to see where WE are going on December 22. Let me know. Gotta pack my bags!

AnnEE said...

Grandma babysat! You better believe I didn't take my baby!!

Stephanie said...

You look hot. The end.

Ali said...

AnnE,
I am working on it... I just don't know how honest I want to be regarding my secret indulgences. I haven't forgotten.

Amanda Fetters said...

Oh no!! Sorry about your boo-boo...I hope it gets all better soon. But YAY for your first real date! Betsy came to visit last weekend and babysat while R and I went out to dinner and Borders. It rocked.

Paige said...

Ok, Annie Lee. I got it. Does she know she's missing an i in there? Can you come to my party?

Nortorious said...

AnnieEe, I can't talk about the dean thing because it aint over yet. I can't talk about it for some time. Senstivo subjecto.
I love love love your new background. I need to get me some new background.

paige said...

You look so great in that picture! I am used to seeing you lay in bed with little HAL...so tender. You are brave to go to a haunted thing like that...I HATE them? Remember going to the corn maze at USU with the 1st floor guys? I HATE corm mazes! It's like living in Illinois all over again. :)