Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!


Today, I've already been given the best present EVER! When Jason asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I told him, "Give me my baby, and we'll call it even". Jason delivered, and fulfilled his end of the bargain. Already today, my boy has given me the present of the year. After 3 nights of 2 hours sleep MAX, he went to bed at 11:30, woke up at 1:30, ate, and then didn't wake up again until 5:30. Ate, and then slept until 9. Seriously? It was amazing. Mind you, all of this sleeping was done in my bed in my arms, but hey, we both slept nonetheless, and I'm happy.

9 comments:

paige said...

That's the most precious image...you & Hazen snoozing away together!

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday! LOVE the picture. Enjoy cuddling with him.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! I am in love with that picture, it needs to be blown up to huge-sized and put on a wall. It's absolutely precious!

Have a fantastic birthday!

mamasuisse said...

What a sweet picture! Happy birthday

Celia Fae said...

So you didn't get any presents and you are okay with that? You are very mature. Your baby HAL at home is the best thing ever. I'm glad I can stop worrying.

Kirsten Krason said...

Happy B-Day! So since Josh and I don't have kids I guess we can't hang out next time we come to Utah. So sad.

cait said...

that is too sweet...i hope you have an amazing birthday with hazen. you deserve it...ps, we want to hang out with you, but we don't have a baby.

Ali said...

You look so beautiful in this photo. The meaning of it gives me chills.

Hazen5 said...

Happy Birthday again! You did get the best present of all-Hal!!! I am back to blogging! Yay!!