Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fun to Read, a PAIN to post

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Ashley, The NSC, my Sistas
C-Cake or Pie: I can always do a good pie (Apple- cold of course), Pumpkin, etc, but then I really like Chocolate Raspberry cake and the good ole' funfetti cake
D- Day of choice: Any day that Jason isn't working
E- Essential Item: Boppy
F- Favorite Color: Hot Pink, or Sage green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms. The bears have a tendency to hurt my jaw
H- Hometown: Danville, CA
I- Indulgence(s): Food, US Weekly, MTV, and sleeping
J- January or July: January. July is too flippin' hot
K- Kids: 1. Oh my, I can actually answer this now!
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Good food, friends, and family
M- Marriage Date: April 22, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sistas
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples. But I prefer pears or Peaches.
P- Phobias or Fears: Jason dying an untimely death, spiders in my bed or clothes, Hazen falling in the Oven while I'm cooking, and bridges
Q- Quotes: Don't be a Raisin, Vote for Anne Hazen
R- Reason To Smile: Heather's kids are hilarious. And my kid is really cute. And Jason and I are going on a date on Saturday.
S- Season: Fall or Spring. Least favorite? Probably Summer.
T- Tag Three +: ROB, Ashley, and Paige Fotheringham
U- Unknown Fact About Me: There's nothing that no one knows, but...uh, I lived in Russia, and had a Russian boyfriend who spoke like, 3 words of English
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat Eater! Big time!
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails. And sucking at cleaning
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Fondue, Salmon, and Carmel/Chocolatey things
Z- Zodiac: Libra

8 comments:

Hazen5 said...

I am the Reason You Smile!!! (Just Kidding). I am going to force Rob to do this, I'm really interested to see his answers! Has ALL the Hazen Family used that slogan- "Don't be a Raisin..."? Love you!

Fact:Bears eat beets said...

Were the 3 words Ruskie knew "Wanna make out?"

heidiram said...

Totally forgot about the Russian boyfriend. It seems like Heather and I were freaking out pretty big time over him because he SMOKED.

Heather said...

nah, it was the vodka and the fact that he was in the Russian Army that did it for me

AnnEE said...

No. Not accurate. He didn't smoke. Not since he was 12, thankyouverymuch.

AnnEE said...

Oh, and he was in the NAVAL Academy. Get it right, sistas.

Ashley Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Clark said...

Attention all: other than the smoking, drinking, army bit, there's a lot she's not telling you Sasha. He, he...