Thursday, October 25, 2007

I swear it was as much a surprise to her....

So, it totally looks like I threw the contest, seeing who the winner was, but I SWEAR! I didn't tell a soul....

The grand total is currently at about $278,000, which makes HEATHER the winner!!

You're probably just as surprised as we are about it, but crap, almost 300k to have a baby....that's a lotta money!! If he would have required any surgeries, hands down it would have been above 500k, but I guess not. Stay tuned for a blog all about my sister Heather, and how she's soooo cool.

Let's get it straight though, all of you are SOOOOO cool, and I love my readers!

In other news: THE BOY SMILED TODAY!!! We were upstairs, and J was holding H, and he totally gave him this big, huge, goofy grin. Cutest thing ever. Once he decides to do it as often as his cousin Max, you better believe we'll have tons of pictures. Oh, and just you wait for his two Halloween costumes!!

12 comments:

Ellie said...

Liar, liar pants on fire! This contest was FIXED!

Paige said...

Friggin' Heather.

Abby said...

I say send it in to mastercard...or is it visa? Anyway, I can see the commercial now...
"Seeing him smile for the first time...priceless."
I can tell it's going to be one of those commercials that makes me cry!

Nortorious said...

You KNOW Celia's wondering how many pools she could buy for that figure.
The kid was worth it. He's adorable.

Ashley Clark said...

Boo. This calls for an investigation! I was already formulating the great things you could say about me.

heidiram said...

Tell Celia Fae that the housing market has plummeted here in Orlando. She can buy a house at a VERY reasonable price and they'll even throw in the pool for free. My next door neighbor's house has been on the market for a year. My other neighbors just listed. Both are very nice houses with really cool pools.

You know since Heather is on a blogging hiatus, commenting hiatus, and even a return phone call hiatus you can always skew the results of the contest and she will NEVER EVER know. Go ahead and write a blog in MY honor, since Heath won't even be online to read it anyway. Or go ahead and dedicate a post to Ashley since she has been your best friend since elementary school.

Ashley Clark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley Clark said...

Heidi. I stinkin' love you. I told her I deserved a blog in my name and she spat in my face...

Marisa said...

Anne, I really do want to respond to your question, and I will, but we never have any time in these stupid internet cafes. All in good time my friend. The boy looks good. Tell him hi for us. You area hot mama.

Stephanie said...

Smiling is the BEST! That was when being a mom got to be so fun. And about your dream--that is hands down the weirdest thing EVER. And I'm so glad you told me about it. :) I haven't thought about Nick in who knows how long, so that was good to bring back all those memories I tried so hard to forget. :) Aren't dreams the weirdest? But I'm so flattered I could be in yours.

Celia Fae said...

Hello. I noticed you didn't comment on my blogiree. Get busy. I need attention.

I miss the Mother of Geese. Is she going to come out for her interview?

Does Hal still have the tube or not? We all want to know.

Hazen5 said...

I want to see the smile! Get on it girl!!