Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Automatic Idiot

I hate bad grammar. I automatically judge you if you are incapable of BASIC grammar that should have been mastered in 4th grade. Enter the most ridiculous personalized license plate frame I've ever seen. Posting this makes my skin crawl, and if the person who had this frame were standing before me, I might kick them in the neck.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????? A- Adorkable is a stupid non-word, and I would be embarrassed to have this on my car. BUT NOT AS EMBARRASSING AS THE WORD YOUR!!!!!! How can you be so stupid to not know the difference between when to use "Your or You're"?????? This kills me.

Please, if you're going to even attempt to look like an intelligent human being, get it right.

For the record, ridiculous should NEVER be spelled rediculous. Unless you're trying to screw with fellow grammar/spelling junkies. :)

6 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

I couldn't agree more. Their, there, and they're is obnoxious too. How about when people spell definitely as "definately"?

Amanda Fetters said...

Bwa ha ha!!! I am so with you.

Kelli Nicole said...

Or congradulations. That one kills me. I HATE when "your" gets messed up!

April said...

Hi! Sorry for the misssssppppeeellllinnnggsss. ooppps
April :)

Anonymous said...

Your rediculous. JK. Another one I hate a lot is mixing up too, to, and two. Or apostrophe usage when it should just be plural.

Papa Nacho said...

I doesn't get what the big deel is. Why is you so picky when weave tought you sew good. Youse guys must bee much more patients.

Luv
You're Paudre