Thursday, August 28, 2008

Not Dead

So, we're not dead, we've just moved. To Pleasant Grove, and it's awesome. Will post pictures, but I don't have internet connection yet. I also don't have a dryer that works, so I may or may not be using Aubrey's laptop right now. (Hey, Aubrey, you left it at home! Aren't you going to be sad tonight at work???) Did I mention that we live next door to our Robisons? (Use of our was intentional) :)

Will post more later. Life is better. HAL is taking only one nap a day, and it seems to be agreeing with him.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep us posted! Glad you are alive!

Brandi Lyn said...

Yea! Isn't moving fun?! (complete sarcasm). I'm glad you're all moved in! I can't wait to see pictures

Nortorious said...

I hate nap transitions. Congratulations on your moooove.

Gabriella said...

Congratulations on the move! I can't wait to see pictures.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

You moved? So were are you living now? We want to see pictures. we hope that all went well in the move!