Sunday, August 31, 2008

A little more on the move...




So, the Lee family has moved, which I'm sure you've all realized. I apologize for my lack of blogging, but things have been crazy! We were emotionally getting ready to move for a while now- mainly because living underground was starting to really take it's toll on me, but also because while we loved the ward and the neighborhood that we were in, there wasn't really anyone in the same "circumstances" as we were. While it would be super friendly and nice of me, there wasn't a whole lot in common I had with my 75 year old next-door neighbor, and we weren't really hanging out, so I was really lonely.

Our prayers were answered in the way of a 3 bed, 2 bath condo, next door to our best friends, in a complex laden with other young, stay at home moms, with AC, and right in our price range! So, we did it. We packed up everything in a matter of DAYS, and moved. It's been super exhausting, and I know that you're all wanting to see pictures, right???? However, it's not quite done yet. Once we have the rest of our pictures hung, I'll post a picture, unveiling our new place. I will say though that it's awesome. We love it, and feel so at home.

We love living right next to the Robison's. It's so fun being able to run right over to chat, or borrow things. Next on our agenda? Getting keys made for one another. Hazen is in 7th heaven seeing Brown Jason all of the time. In fact, yesterday, Jason saved the day, and babysat Hazen so Aubrey and I could go to Swiss Days in Midway! Hazen absolutely loves him. We can't fully express how blessed we feel to be surrounded by so many people who care for us and our little family. What a great place we're in!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH! Congrats on your new place! LOVE IT!

Cheryl & Kyle said...

so now that you have moved you need to email me your new address. please:)