Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shhhh...he's sleeping!


We've recently had to change Hazen's schedule up a little bit. He is now officially a one nap a day boy! This has it's positives and it's negatives.

Positives: He is truly a DELIGHT throughout the day
He sleeps FOREVER at night
He's really cute

Negatives: It took me freaking forever to figure out what he wanted.

*This picture was taken moments before we had to WAKE HIM UP at 10:15 am on Monday. He is getting a killer night's sleep.*

Isn't my fire-truck clad child darling?

3 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

He is so blasted cute. I love looking at them when they sleep!

Ashley Clark said...

Doug asked who's kid that was and why his butt was so big. I told him that "Hello? That's Hal!" and then reminded him that his butt is big because of the diaper.

Linsey said...

My "napper" has turned into a non-napper AND a wake up in the middle of the night to eater. I am not thrilled with this and jealous of you!