Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Four: More Shopping


First, let's quickly acknowledge how beautiful my baby is. Seriously? Is gorgeous a word that can be used for little boys?

Friday we were BEAT from all of the vacation's festivities. We woke up, took a nap, sat around trying to muster up the energy to do the last of our shopping, and then finally got out the door around 12. We went to the outlets, and were able to do the last of the shopping for Hazen's fall/winter wardrobe. Absolutely adorable! Is there a best dressed list for little boys? He might just be on it!

On our way back to O.J's parent's house, we stopped at Scoop Me. Does anyone remember Yogurt Park in Danville? What happened to THOSE yogurt days? While Scoop Me was "light and refreshing", and only carried 90 calories, it was sour. I don't like sour. I guess that's what happens when it's all natural, and doesn't have any sugar. The Robisons were big fans. The Lees? Not so much. Hazen doesn't like coconut.


We went back to the Robison home, and swam, played the Wii, and other games. Friday was a chill day, but it was nice.

5 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

Muaha! Don't you love (even though it's kind of sad) that "blegh" look when you give your kid a new food they don't like? Okay, maybe I'm just a mean mom. I'm glad you had such a swimmingly great time!

Aubrey said...

First of all. Its Spoon Me, not scoop me. Scoop me has no sexual innuendo whatsoever.

Second of all....not sure how I feel about my hub being compared to Mr. White Ford Bronco. Eh. Actually I don't care about that. B.J. would be funny too.

diane said...

He is a beautiful boy.
I kinda like the tart yogurt.

Megan and Jonny said...

When did Hazen stop being a baby and become a little boy? He's gorgeous, Anne. And I'm glad he's a good traveler (and hope mine will be, too).

Ashley Clark said...

I was wondering the same thing as Aubrey. Is O.J. a spelling error?