Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fall is Fun




Last week, Max, Mia, Abbie, HAL and their respective mothers went to Discovery Park. It was a beautiful, fun, wonderful early fall afternoon. I love fall. Fall is fun. Fall is worth living for- ok, that might be a bit much, but I love it so much. Fall in Utah is absolutely gorgeous. The weather is perfect and it makes me so grateful. For everything. It also makes me really nostalgic; read; I need to take a trip to Logan, stat, because the best falls of my life were spent there. I love you, Fall.

4 comments:

Amanda Fetters said...

So, we ventured South a ways to go to the state fair today, and Sardine Canyon is just starting to change colors. It's so exciting! And YAY baby swings!! We just put L in one for the first time last week, and she was in hog heaven.

Gabriella said...

I also love the fall, it's my favorite time of year. PLEASE come to Logan, we would love to see you. And then I could finally meet that little boy.

heidiram said...

O.K. is Maximo always chowing down on something or what? That kid loves to eat.

Heather said...

That reminds me...where did I put those shoes that Max is wearing.

Ah. Shoes. Bane.