Monday, September 22, 2008

Day Three: The best buffet that ever lived


After our late night the night before, we had to DRAG ourselves out of bed and wake up the baby in order to get to the Paris breakfast buffet. Man was it worth it! Hazen was so happy, even after the long day that he had before!



The boys gave us a lot of grief, because by the time that we were all packed and ready for the day, and then got to Paris, it was around 10:30, and the breakfast portion of the buffet ended at 11am. We went to pay, and it was ten 'til. We only had to pay the breakfast price, but got the best of both worlds- breakfast AND lunch!!!
It was hands down, the best buffet I've ever been to. Absolutely incredible. As in, go to vegas PURELY to eat at the Paris breakfast/lunch buffet. Crepes made to order? Are we kidding me??? (Oh, and NO, Marisa, I'm not pregnant. What with all of this talk of food, one might think. Ask me again in 18 months to 2 years, and we'll talk) After we were done, we were sick. You know the show, "The Biggest Loser", where they pull the people into a dark room, and then illuminate it and show them what a days worth of their food is like, and then they bawl? Yeah. It was like that.
After Paris, we walked over to the Bellagio to see the atrium. Good thing it was closed while they switched the season out. Jason and I had a $5 slot limit each. Jason lost all of his within 10 seconds, while I won $3. Not too shabby.
By this point, we were Vegased out, so we headed to Trader Joe's to make our purchases to stock us up for a few months, and then headed back to St. George. It was the first time that I went to Vegas and TRULY enjoyed the time that we were there.

3 comments:

Linsey said...

Next time you go, I'm coming. That sounds like a fun Vegas adventure with a child in tow - did not think that was possible.

Aubrey said...

Sigh. Do I have to cock my head to side in EVERY picture? Thats annoying.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I LOVE the Paris breakfast buffet! My ENTIRE family went to it in March 07 and it was truly unbelievable. I have never seen Rob eat so much.