Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Two Dads!


One of the funniest things about being such good friends with the Robisons is "my two dads". This happens for multiple reasons.

1- Aubrey and I tend to ditch the Jasons, sometimes with the baby; which inevitably leads to a picture like this:

2- Other Jason is so great, and loves the crap out of my baby. He plays with him like a dad, he tells him what to do like a dad, and he's around him enough to be a dad! As such, little critter is probably going to have a complex.

Sometimes, when Jason and Jason do something especially "my two dadesque", Aubrey and I have a little song we sing to them. They are good sports. Especially when I took a picture of them on the Wii, which my Jason deleted. Hence no post about day 6 of our trip, because I was so pissed.
My Two Dads or not, I'm just so grateful (as I've said before), that Hazen has so many people who love him so much! Thanks Jason's for allowing your lovely wives to tease you for 6 days straight!!

1 comments:

Celia Fae said...

My Two Dads are definitely voting no on Prop 8.