Friday, September 5, 2008

The Grand Unveiling!(ish)

I've been holding off on posting pictures of our place for so long now because I a- wanted it to be completely ready and decorated and furnished before I posted, and b- wanted to wait until my parents saw it. Well, hopefully they'll come over this weekend, because I don't want to wait anymore!! So Mom, Dad, if you're reading this, stop, so you can be surprised!!

And now, I present (part) of our new home!!

Master Bath Before

Master Bath After

Master Closet Before

Master Closet After

We'll be hanging the finishing touches for our room tonight, so that blog will hopefully come then!

Kitchen Before



Kitchen After

Our New Bookshelf

Laundry Room Before

Laundry Room After

Hazen's Bathroom Before


Hazen's Bathroom After


The entryway

I feel like I need something to "spice up" the entry way. Remember, we can't paint, so I'm really limited, because if I could, you better believe you'd think you walked into a rainbow!

The next blog will display the dining area, the playroom, Hazen's room, and our room. Get ready! We're getting so close to being done. We love it here so much!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your home. Love your decorating. Love it! YEAH!

Grandma Turtle said...

It looks like you have lots of room, and plenty of sunlight. Yay for You!

Kirsten Krason said...

Impressive! I love unpacking and decorating a new home.

Valerie Housley said...

Anne, your place looks so good!! And you do such a good job at decorating, I love the colors you chose for your master bath and your kitchen looks so nice! I can't wait to see more!

Gabriella said...

It's so beautiful! You've done a great job decorating. I love your bookshelf, I need one of those. Do you want to come and decorate my house...it needs help.

Hazen5 said...

It looks so good! I can't wait to see it.

Er Bear said...

So cute anne! Now where is this place again? Are you still in PG?

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

You place looks so cute! Marc and I are going to have to come and play soon!

queenieweenie said...

look fabulous! where did you find the black/white shower curtain?

weeze or Alissa said...

hey, didn't even know you were moving. Well, maybe we should all have a mini-lunch and gab session again. How bout it?

Paige said...

Gorgeous. The bathroom with black and white is to die for, and I love Hazen's surfing theme!

Elise said...

So, I know this is random, but I came across your blog and love the design! How did you do that? I'm new to blogging and want a more unique template. Sorry if this is weird, but I'm just so curious!!