Tuesday, March 4, 2008

San Diego!!

If you wonder why I haven't blogged in a few days, it's because I'm in San Diego visiting "Sista in California"...oh, and my brother and the rest of the family!

We flew in on Friday via Jet Blue. It was fun, minus the fact that it was right in the middle of HAL's nap, and he cried for a few minutes. Rob and Payton picked me up, and we had La Salsa for dinner, and then we went to bed.

Saturday, I had the chance to go to Sea World for the first time with my dear friend, Cheryl, from Nauvoo. I took Hazen and Payton, and she brought her boyfriend, Kyle along for the ride. It was slightly chilly, so there was NO crowd!! (I don't have pictures yet, because I forgot the adaptor cable to our camera, but we were cute, trust me.)

Sunday, we had church and hung out. Rachel and Maddie got back from their Horseback riding trip for Girl Scouts!

Yesterday, we took cute pictures of my baby. That's the most exciting part. Please, look, relish, fall in love.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the one of you holding his "area" ...seriously, his smile is really cute.

paige said...

Thanks for covering up his manly parts. :)

Can't waitto see pictures of you guys at Sea World & I hope Hazen was good! I guess you weren't too sweaty if it was a cool day.

I got my blog from my friend Jessica. She is the "Greg & Jessica" link on my page. Obviously you didn't read my week in review or you would know that... haha - just kidding, I won't hold it against you since you are on vaca ... & it was pretty boring, although it featured a picture of you! (We should have taken pictures at Wingers, that would have been a better idea.)

Jessica said...

Thanks for your sweet comments about my blog. I'd love to do yours when you get back and show you how to "maintain" it (meaning, change it whenever you want). Let me know when you're ready.

Stephanie said...

I'm so jealous you got to hang out with Cheryl! Those pictures are SO cute. When are you going to come visit me?

Brandi Lyn said...

What CUTE pictures Anne. I love his little smile...i can't wait to have a boy someday. :)

Hazen5 said...

I hope everyone is jealous, we got Hal and Anne all to ourselves!!! And we are not giving them back.

Anna said...

Way to go, keeping your boy modest. Very smart. Looks like a ton of fun!

Ashley Clark said...

I love love love the picture of him sticking his tongue out. And the picture before it when his mouth is open. It reminds me of you always taking pictures like this!

Heather said...

I can totally hear his goofy little laugh.

They better not be making him laugh harder than I do because I am da bomb.

Tristan said...

What a ham! He loves the camera! What a fun trip for you!

Kirsten Krason said...

What a happy kid! He looks like he brings Joy wherever he goes. I can't wait to meet him. I hope my kids are as cool.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

There are so many mean looking babies nowadays. HAL isn't one of them. So smiley. You know, I have a perma wrinkle in my forehead for being such a mean grimacing baby. HAL will save lots of money on Botox.

Emily said...

Are you coming to Danville?! Whaaaa? Or just the Alpine one? Either way I am thrilled. I love HAL's huge grin in those pictures.

Cheryl & Kyle said...

anne- i burned a copy of the pictures i took while at sea world and will be mailing it to you tomorrow STAT! love ya and sure had a great time with you, HAL & payton

Gabriella said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love pictures of naked babies (in a non creepy way)