Saturday, March 8, 2008

PLEASE watch this

I'm not normally one to tell people to watch things, but this is something SO worth 6 minutes of your life. Please watch, and let me know what you think. All I can say is our family is so blessed. It's hard for me to be taken back to the time in the NICU, but I think, at the same time, it's good, because it reminds me of my blessings. I have updates, so look forward to another updating Sunday!

http://www.ignitermedia.com/products/iv/singles/570/99-Balloons

5 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Very sad clip, but really inspiring and wonderful to see how new parents were so hopeful and positive.

Unknown said...

Ok, that just completely broke my heart.... I wanted him to make it! It's a hard day I guess... pray for one of my online prgnancy buddies. She had her twin boys at 23w, 3d, and they passed away yesterday.

:-( This boy is doing fine as far as I know, but it still hits home to see so many beautiful babies not make it home to their families. I am glad Eliot was able to come home for a few months at least.

Unknown said...

I had a friend and her baby also had trisomy 18. She was 3 weeks early and only weighed a pound and a half. She lived 19 hours.

What a blessing to have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives. You are an amazing person Anne! Thank you.

Jessica said...

I almost didn't watch it. That would have been a big mistake.

Kirsten Krason said...

Oh my gosh. Thanks for making me cry. The balloons at the end were so precious.