Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!!

I absolutely love firsts, and this week has been full of them! First time rolling over- (both times in bed, I have yet to actually SEE it happen), first time at an Easter Egg hunt, and first Easter!

Yesterday, Jason, HAL and I went over to Heather's house for their Easter Egg hunt. It was really fun. While HAL and Max actually just stayed in Heather's posh new stroller and hung out, we enjoyed the moments to shamelessly take pictures of our cute kids.


There was even an Easter Bunny there! This was really funny, because they guy dressed up like the bunny was actually some 18 year old kid who was NOT thrilled to be there. Heather and I had a good laugh, sadly enough at his expense!


Afterwards, we went back to Heather's house for Sloppy Joe's and egg decorating. It was very fun. I always remember again how fun decorating eggs is!!! HAL enjoyed putting his newly decorated egg in his mouth. If it stains his outfit, I'm going to be mad, but it will be my own fault!


Today was Easter! Yay! I'm totally "that mom" that MUST have new outfits for the family. Unfortunately, Jason missed out on the new outfit train. I'll make it up to him later! It made me think of last Easter when we had just barely lived here for a week or two, and all of the changes that we've had as a family since then. We are so grateful for out lives now! While we might have challenges now and again, our lives are so wonderful. I love my little family, they are so perfect for me!


12 comments:

Ashley Clark said...

Ok. That's the cutest baby Easter outfit I've ever seen. And where did you get YOUR Easter outfit?

The weather looks nice there. Screw Seattle. I'm moving to Utah.

heidiram said...

O.K. cute HAL and cute Anne. SCARY doll in the background holding the Easter egg, but not as scary as the haunted Christmas doll that mom busts out with every year.

heidiram said...

P.S. Where is your wedding picture hanging on the wall? I spy Heather, Rach and I . . . where did you go?????

Anonymous said...

Just looking at the live Easter Bunny made me crack up. Is it possible that the less-than enthusiastic expressions of the teenager under the outfit are able to translate onto the painted face of the bunny he's wearing?

Unknown said...

You look great! Love your Easter dress.

I added you on my blog, I hope thats ok!

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted a bunny costume.

Kirsten Krason said...

Love the easter dress! So cute. Seems like Hal really enjoyed the holiday too! Think about next year. He'll be so old!

paige said...

Cute family! Lorin also got left out of the new outfit club. :) We didn't even get a family picture, but I am thinking of posing one later on & acting like we took it on Easter. :) Looks like a fun Easter Egg Hunt & even more memorable with a disgruntled Easter Bunny!

Jessica said...

That Easter Bunny made me laugh out loud. So funny. You guys are awesome for making him hold the baby and pose for the picture.

Hazen5 said...

I want your dress! I want your baby! I am dying to see the Easter Bunny Boy's face under the mask!!!!

Brandi Lyn said...

OH MY GOSH, Hal's outfit is adorable!! You look absolutely beautiful in that green top, i love it.

Hey...check your facebook email! k, thanks! :)

Celia Fae said...

I'm with Heidi. I want to see the wedding picture of you. In fact, I want to see all of them. Please oblige me.

Hazen looks adorable. I love that he even has a hat and shoes. And the green is so now....

When did Nor mock you? Tell me so I can go punish her.