Thursday, March 27, 2008

Photo Contest!

I'm blogging this so my chances to win increase, but by doing so, I don't think you should join the contest- mainly because I'm mean, and I want to win but:

Kelli Nicole Photography is having a little contest and you can win a totally RAD picture. But once again, I don't think you should even attempt, because if you do, my odds go down, and we are no longer friends. She's the best photographer in the world and she's giving away a matted print of one of her recent travels! How exciting!

Go visit her here.

Or you could wait until tomorrow, and that would be ok, too. :o)

8 comments:

Kirsten Krason said...

Yes of course we will hang out and I will like your baby a lot. I do like it when he is laughing really hard. that is right up there with a new puppy. When I move to UT I will get your number and we will have all sorts of fun!

Kelli Nicole said...

Hahahaha. You crack me up. And by the way I love your blog header!!

LinnieBell said...

anne....i blogged about it before you! you're decreasing MY chances!! :)

Jenibelle said...

I won't enter, I promise.



Fingers crossed.

The Skyler verdict is in, go read about it!

Nortorious said...

Clicked on the "here" link and it no worky.

Unknown said...

I would LOVE to see you guys! I'm free whenever. If you want husbands, then usually the weekends are best, in the early evenings ish. What works for you guys?

Is it just me, or the 'here' link not work?

Grandma Turtle said...

I hope you win, Anne! Be sure to let us know, so we can jump up and down for you.

Ashley Clark said...

Did you like the movie, even though it was scary?