Sunday, March 9, 2008

7 Months!

Hazen is 7 months and one day old. This translates into more than 1/2 a year that I've been completely obsessed with my baby. He's growing so much, and I hear more often than not that he is a "man child". Last week, we went to San Diego. Hazen is a wuss, and he missed his daddy a lot...oh wait, that was me! He was certainly doted upon by his cousins. Once we returned, he was loved on a ton by Maximo, Mia Mia, and Abbie.

The weather is warming up substantially here in Utah, so Hazen got another treat: we took off the blanket thing that zipped onto his carseat. He was very grateful for the warmth it
provided during the cold winter months, but now he is so excited that he gets to grab at the toys we hook onto his seat. It sure makes car rides more entertaining for him!! He does however, miss the full-service treatment that he received from cousin Payton, as she would hold his bottle for him in the car.

I just wanted to post this cute picture of HAL and I at Sea World. I loved the flamingos! I thought they were so pretty! Hazen was a champ while we were there! I was nervous he would cry because he wouldn't get a nap, but I was proved wrong: our boy really is a traveling man!!

One other funny tidbit from our trip: When we were going through security on our way back from San Diego, the alarm went off. I had to get patted down, etc, but they couldn't figure
out what it was, so they had to pat Hazen down, too. It was so ridiculous! Don't worry though, I made them change their gloves so they didn't germify my little angel!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking skinnier every day.

Gabriella said...

Congrats Hazen on the 7 month mark. He really is a darling baby, I can't wait to meet him. I'm very jealous of your trip to San Diego I hope you got tan for me!

Ashley Clark said...

If more people were as germ-conscious as you, the world would be a better place!

Megan and Jonny said...

Is he really that old already? You both look fabulous. I'm also glad he's a good traveler--I'm hoping for one of those myself (but I'll probably be the one whose kid annoys the entire airplane for 4 hours).

Kylie said...

Sounds so fun! Hazen is getting so big--how cute!

I love Sea World and San Diego altogether! Glad you guys had a fun trip. :)

Ali said...

warm... California... I am so glad that Hazen was such a gentleman for you. Those flamingos are an amazing color. How did Jason fair while you were away?

Anonymous said...

Hey Anne! How are you? Im glad to find your blog... or that you found mind.....

Anyway, I don't know your email address but if you email Emily at emilyshelton3@gmail.com I'm sure she'd love to invite you to her blog!

Heather said...

Good thing the airport security did not find the mini bomb Hal was hiding. That would be bad to have him in Gitmo.

Hazen5 said...

Payton misses playing with her dolly, I mean Hal. By the way, is Hal missing a blue sock? You'll have to come back and get it!!!

Nortorious said...

I want one of those seat warmer things.

Josh and Jay said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!! I made the fix on my blog- you no longer have a hick name!! sorry about that- you better add me to your nauvoo peeps!

Marisa said...

It's funny you say that because my family has only been to Disney on Ice twice! I guess that's still kind of a lot though. Last time was the day after Rob and I got engaged.

Brandi Lyn said...

What a CUTE picture of you and Hazen! Can you believe how fast they grow?? It's way too fast. You are such a precious little Mommy Anne.

Mostly Leighanna, some Jordan said...

it's ok if you say stinking, mostly it annoys me because the same person wrote "peddle stool" and i always think of her every time i hear "stinking". so, basically, i wouldn't mind if you said it. because you are so stinking funny.