Monday, March 24, 2008

A Portrait of a Sick Baby


Is that not the most pathetic thing you've ever seen in your whole entire life? After steering clear of the yuck yuck that has been going through our entire house (Grandma included), Hazen has come down with YET another nasty cold. It just breaks your heart hearing him cough and seeing his sad, sick eyes. Luckily, I'm no stranger to snot and slobber, so I just snuggle up with him as he gets it all over my clothes/face/hair. I love my little sick baby!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Im sorry the new tummy rolling cute baby boy is sick. it's a heart breaker every time.

Brandi Lyn said...

Awww, don't their sad little faces and droopy eyes just break your heart?! Poor little Hal, i hope he feels better. :)

OH...and congrats on Hal rolling over!! That is SO exciting!

Tristan said...

Poor little guy! I HATE it when my kids are sick! I just feel so bad for them!

Sarah said...

He is soooo precious, even with a little red, boogery nose! What a cutie pie! Congrats on the rolling over too! That is a HUGE developmental milestone for any baby, and really, if he can do that, he will be up for anything sooner than you know it!

Gabriella said...

Poor little guy, I hate having sick babies it's the worst! You feel so bad for them and yet can do nothing about it. I hope he gets better soon.

Paige said...

Oh poor baby. And that one person who you were talking to C about has a personality disorder. I usually delete her comments but that one got thru. Sorry.