Monday, June 15, 2009

My babies



I remember the day that Abbie was born. I remember how Heather pushed forever and ever, and finally needed to get a C-Section. I remember when Mia was born, and I remember spending the entire weekend of my 21st birthday laying on the couch holding her. She was nearly 2 months old at the time, but she was still so tiny!

Where have my babies gone???? They are literally growing up into such beautiful, sweet, FUNNY, smart, and talented little girls. It freaks me out that the little Abbie who used to run and jump into my arms now has legs so long than I can hardly lift her. Little Mia who used to be so quiet now can talk my ear off, but she has the FUNNIEST things to say. I love my little girlies so much. I know that I'm probably not as fun of an aunt now that I'm a Mama, but at the end of the day, it doesn't change one bit how much I love my nieces and nephews. (All of you!)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aaawwww that was the nicest post. You would never know looking at the pictures that they played with a whoopee cushion until 10:00 and said they wished they could eat tacos in milk for breakfast.

AnnEE said...

Oh man, I can just HEAR Abbie's laugh about that one.

queenieweenie said...

I love being an aunt too-nothing better than babies you can love, squish---and then give back!