Friday, June 5, 2009

Get Thee to Gap


And buy these shorts. It's been years since I've been able to find flattering, modest "girl shorts", so I've been slumming it in skirts and dude shorts, and feeling supremely lurpy as a result. I went to the Gap committed to find some capris and shorts that would be flattering. Ding ding ding! $22 each, I scored 3 pair in royal blue, khaki, and black. There was a pair in maroon, that I'm thinking seriously about going to back to get. Anyway. Go to The Gap. Buy these, and then thank me later.

2 comments:

Ali said...

I appreciate the tip! Your entry title had me laughing! You look as darling as ever!!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

I love them! I am in serious need to shorts too but with the big belly.... I really don't want to invest because I am hoping to get skinny first. Hopefully they will still be around in August/september months.