Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Leaving on A Jet Plane






For our "end of semester treat", I booked a flight for the family to go to Northern California. Finals finished on Wednesday, and on Thursday morning, we were on our way. Hazen has been on a few plane trips in his life, the most recent one a few months ago when he was sick. As he's getting older, I'm learning that I need more and more things to keep him entertained. So, before we got on the plane, I loaded a few episodes of "The Backyardigans" onto Jason's I-Pod, and hoped for the best. It was a total success!!! Other than the fact that Hazen didn't love keeping the headphones in his ears at all times, he loved watching the show. He also was very interested in the "SkyMall" magazine. I suppose we might have to look into some portable ear clippers for his next birthday. At the end of the flight, there were tons of people who commented to us at what a good boy he was on the plane. There wasn't a single cry that escaped him, and other than some serious laughter, he was silent the entire flight. Aren't I lucky to have such a good little boy?


3 comments:

queenieweenie said...

I hope you have a great trip and are able to get away from the stress of school for awhile!

Nortorious said...

Are you still here? Bring me that little man to tickle!

Ashley Clark said...

My goodness you are a sexy mom!