Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wednesday Cousin Outing!



Heather called me on Wednesday, and asked me if I'd like to start a new tradition: "Wednesday Cousin Outings!" So, we decided to go to "Max and Cheese" for lunch. It didn't open until much later than we thought, so we killed some time at a local nursery. Looks like a pumpkin patch, doesn't it? Sure wasn't, though!

Hazen thinks Max is hilarious. He's either picking on him, or laughing at everything he does. I like it better when he laughs.





Add Video

4 comments:

Annalee and Buck said...

How cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!

Heather said...

I noticed you didn't mention the part when Cujo the rabid dog went after my sweet Doodle.

Now THAT was funny.

Connie said...

It's so fun to see Hazen standing up and walking around!

Ashley Clark said...

This pictures remind me of why I love fall and little boys. I look forward to more Wednesday outings just for the pictures!