Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hazen

Hazen is completely mobile. He walks like it's going out of style, which is so fun! The first casualty? Our dining table and chairs. Since he can walk all over the place, he likes to change the set-up of the kitchen around. It makes me tired.

I'm trying to let go of my OCD ways, and allow him to solely feed himself. Did you know that this is a REALLY messy practice?


Hazen also loves to take baths in my bathroom. However, he makes a crazy mess of the place. Also however, his little laugh and smile kind of negates the annoyance factor from the eternal mess he gives me!
In not so cute news, Hazen bites. Still. It's really only when he's super excited, but ouch! Take note of today's bite mark!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Your hair is cute. And the table thing will drive me crazy someday too... I feel like I am always pushing in chairs.

Amanda Fetters said...

First, you're hot. I love your bangs. Second, I have the same problem with letting L feed herself. I only let her use a fork or spoon when what's she's eating is entirely and completely non-smearable. I swear the child won't learn to use a utensil until she's like, 5.