Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lady Danville Night with the Girls















Of course, if you didn't know by now, you know now that anytime Lady Danville is in the vicinity, I am there, and I am stoked about it! I can always count on my girls to be there with me, so we planned a girl's night. We started the evening with a dinner at The Dodo, and it was delicious! Since it was a Tuesday, and Tuesdays are apparently Buy 1 get 1 Free night for desserts at the Dodo, we decided that we probably needed four desserts. Duh.

After dinner, we headed over to The Venue in Salt Lake to hear Lady Danville play. They were playing with Jack's Mannequin, but let's be honest- they could be playing with anyone, and we'd still be there! As per usual, the concert was amazing! They are so talented, and I love their music so much. After the concert was done, the girls headed home, and the boys got there super late. When they got to my house, I had spaghetti and bruschetta waiting for them. For dessert were delicious brownies.

The next morning, we had green smoothies and pumpkin pancakes before sending them on their way. I love it when they come into town, and especially when they stay with us. They are such great guests, and of course wonderful guys. Hazen liked meeting the "dum du dum" guys, because they sing his favorite song.

0 comments: