Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!



So, my only request for my birthday was to spend it with people I love eating good food. That's EXACTLY what I got! I've wanted to go to Bambara for a long time now, and my buddies were more than willing to accommodate this request. We had such a great time sharing food and laughing like crazy. For my birthday, they got me a Fitbit, which I had only vaguely heard about in the past, but now I'm obsessed! It's so much better than the Body Bugg, in that it's more discreet, and more accurate, so I'm loving it! I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with friends lately because I've been so busy with work, and I really realized how much I've missed it. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful friends who love me, and even if we haven't seen each other in a long time, they go out of their way to make me feel special. I was also able to spend some great time with the family, and sleep in, so it was wonderful weekend. 26 was such a great year, so I'm skeptical if 27 can top it, but you can be sure that I'm going to try all I can to do just that!








0 comments: