Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!










This year for New Year's, I wanted to do something a little closer to home, and something that wouldn't even require me getting dressed in order to go to. Aubrey had the perfect solution! She threw a little party at her house, and we walked downstairs, and partook of the festivities. It was actually a ton of fun! They played a ton of "Minute to Win It" type games, which was a really fun departure from the traditional board games that I like to play. There was one game that involved bubble gum at the bottom of a bowl of whipped cream. Let's just say that I was so, so close to throwing up. Brown Jason was video taping a bunch of it, and you actually catch my dry heaving on tape. I'm not sure that I'll be utilizing whipped cream anytime soon. We had a hard time staying up until 12! I guess we're turning into old people! We waited until midnight came, gave kisses all around, and then went to bed. 2010 was a great year for me, and I'm looking forward to all that 2011 has to offer.

0 comments: