Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hazen's First Dentist Appointment (Kind of).....




Hazen is 3 1/2, so I figured that it was time to take him to the dentist for the first time. Hoping that he would take to it better than I do, we headed over to the office. I chose a Pediatric dentist, and this one has trains all around the office, which was fun. Hazen saddled up to the chair to get his x-rays done. He did so great, and the dental assistant was adorable with him! Well, after he had finished having the x-rays done, the office manager informed me that Hazen wasn't on our dental insurance!! We signed up for this insurance when he was only a few months old, so I didn't think to add him. Big mistake! Finding out that it would cost us several hundred dollars for the appointment, I decided to wait until we could add him to our insurance, and make sure to have his daddy boy there! Oh well, good first attempt, nonetheless!

0 comments: