Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Festival of Trees






While we're not exactly in a position to be donating copious amounts of money to charities at this point in our lives, one thing that I ALWAYS make an effort to donate at least a little bit of money to is Primary Children's Medical Center, and Utah Valley's NICU. I was kind of hoping for some sort of magical experience taking Haz to see the trees this year. Well, he may still be a little young to really embrace the wonder of all of these trees, but I enjoyed going to see all of the trees!

It always makes me a little misty to see the trees that are dedicated to the sweet babies that didn't make it as far in their earthly journey as their parents would have so desperately wanted. I think that any opportunity that we have to have some gratitude for the wonderful things that we've been blessed with is an awesome opportunity, indeed. I love my little buddy, and we will continue to go to the Festival of Trees yearly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Anne.