Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day








After we had our own Christmas morning at our house, we headed over to my parent's house for a day of fun! We missed Heidi and her family, but it was really fun having Rob and his family in town for the holiday. One of the highlights of Christmas at my parent's house, was buying both my Dad (a U of U grad), and Rob (an AVID BYU fan) U of U shirts. I know the chances of Rob ever wearing the shirt are few and far between, but maybe, just maybe he'll wake up and see the light one day!

Christmas is my Mom's birthday, so we had a delicious meal complete with tons of desserts. If you know anything about my family, you know that eating is one of our highlights, and Christmas definitely didn't disappoint. It was a great day, and it just reminds me how blessed I am to have such an incredible family that I love so much. Can't wait for next year!









1 comments:

heidiram said...

So when are you going to join the dark hair revolution????? :0)