Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning







This was the best Christmas of my entire life, I think! Not because of all of the gifts, though I did receive a few great things, but because of how on-board Haz was with everything. It was so much fun! There was so much jumping and screaming Christmas morning, because the kid was so dang excited. Loved it! We could have finished the morning at his stocking, and he would have been totally satisfied. Hazen had been asking for a robot garbage truck for MONTHS from Santa, and Santa delivered. The only downside? He is TERRIFIED of it. Absolutely, totally, and entirely horrified of this truck. I guess it's just something that we'll have to work on! Haz also got a new kitchen, and it is such a hit! It's so fun to hear him say that he's going to go make me dinner.

Jason and I also scored. I got a bunch of new makeup and brushes from M.A.C., which is such a win, and Jason picked me out a pair of the most killer pair of boots I think that I've ever owned! I got Jason a watch that he's been wanting for a while, so I think he's pretty satisfied. It was such a fun morning!




0 comments: