Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hazen's September Artwork

















I feel guilty even as I write this, but I am shocked at the amount of paper that gets sent home with Hazen from Preschool. I decided instead of becoming a victim to all of the crap...erm, masterpieces, I would take pictures of the things that Hazen makes, and then they can be forever memorialized in the blog book. What's funny is the faces that Hazen makes when we're taking these pictures. You would think that we were beating him.....or telling him that his works of art were being thrown away moments after the picture was being taken. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Coby went to Funshine as well. I loved the cute stuff he'd bring home but hated having it all around the house.

Back then I had time to do journal entries with my boys. I'd scan everything, then Coby would select his favorite and we'd write his journal entry for the day on the back. Sometimes I would make a collage of the day's artwork as his journal page.

I love your snap a pic method, so simple, quick, and easy. I have a tendency to complicate things.

Alli said...

love the apple! hehe. I can't believe how BIG he is getting! congrats on graduation. It must be soooo nice to finally be done!

Lauren said...

ok hazen is ADORABLE! And the first picture of him with the alligator bag cracks me up, love his cute little personality.