Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Graduation Party














As a celebration of our graduation from school, we decided to have a small little get together with some friends and family. I was shocked and thrilled at the turnout that we had, it meant so much to have so many people wanting to come celebrate this special time with us. We had a lot of delicious food, including spinach dip, bruschetta, chips and salsa, turkey bacon roll ups, Guacamole salad, Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake bars, and delicious cupcakes. I honestly could not have pulled off this party if it weren't for all of the help from Aubrey and Jason, Heather, and Brenda. Jason also really stepped up to the plate and did everything that I needed to be accomplished while I was taking my exam. Aren't I lucky?


The party was a lot of fun, and it makes us so grateful to have so many wonderful people in our lives. I look forward to having more parties now that we have more spare time available!





0 comments: