Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank you, Grandma!




After my Grandma passed away, my Mom gave each of us some money, and told us that we needed to do something special with it, and we weren't allowed to pay bills using it! I thought long and hard about something that my Grandma would have wanted me to do with the money, and I decided that I wanted it to be something that I would have memories of forever, even after whatever I bought was long gone. With that in mind, I knew that I wanted either a video camcorder, or a newer, nicer camera. So, why not get something that has both?!? I was about to buy a Canon Rebel that also has incredible, HD video recording capabilities. No, the pictures I've included aren't incredible, but that's because I don't know what I'm doing yet! I do love how clear and crisp I can get the pictures to turn out! YAY!!

0 comments: