Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday Dinners, I Love You











We've all lived in Utah for a few years now, but only just in the recent months have we made Sunday Dinners together a somewhat regular occurrence. There is something so awesome about getting the cousins together and hearing them laugh, play, and well, let's face it, cry, while we sit together talking about life and eating delicious food! It also makes the hours of terror when Jason's at work go by so much more quickly, which both Hazen and I really appreciate.

Two Sunday's before Christmas, since Heather and her family were going to be out of town for the big day, we had our requisite Prime Rib dinner, which did not disappoint! I must say, if you want to be a member of my family, you had better like to eat!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw Heather today at church! I didn't get to talk to her though because she's too popular. But we did share a wave!