Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve





I love Christmas Eve! This year was quite a bit different, because all of my siblings were out of town, so we had Jason's sisters, Brenda and Janet come to Utah. For Christmas Eve, we headed up to my parent's house, where we had the traditional spread. Chicken Wings, Little Weiners, Cheese Ball, Spinach Dip, Veggie Platter, and a few other things. Brenda made a delicious Pumpkin Cake with an Orange Cream Cheese frosting. It was great!

After dinner, we made Miis on the Wii, which was entertaining. Hazen's looks absolutely nothing like him. Did you know that Nintendo doesn't make Miis with unkempt hair? The Lee clan headed home, whereupon we unwrapped our traditional Christmas Eve present- new jammies! It looks like Jason and I have officially entered the realm of traditional Christmas Eve "loungewear", as opposed to jammies. I used to think that parents who did that were lame. I'm lame.

We tucked Hazen to bed in our last Christmas Eve of not putting out milk and cookies for Santa for the remainder of life as we know it. :)













2 comments:

Dallas and Krista said...

When exactly did your baby turn into a boy!? I missed that somewhere along the way! Merry Christmas!

Ashley Clark said...

I want Hazen's PJs. They are adorable! And I also think it's funny you call them "little weiners" and not little smokies. :)