Thursday, December 17, 2009

Decorating For Christmas!



My tree is the most beautiful tree that there ever was. Enough said. Our neighbor walked into my house the other week, and exclaimed, "Look! A Hannah Montana christmas!!" I was a little bit embarrassed at first, but I've decided to embrace it. I love the color scheme. Hazen was so cute when it came time to decorate the tree. "Helper, Mommy? I help you?"

I love this type of year and all of the fun that it affords. We are so blessed!






7 comments:

Grandma Turtle said...

Fun decorations! I'm wondering about those stockings on the wall..... are there FOUR because that's your favorite number, or are you planning on a new addition to your family, and I missed the announcement? :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering about 4 stockings as well. Did I miss something?

I LOVE your tree. It is beautiful!

Aubrey said...

baaaahahahahahaha TOLD YOU!

Anonymous said...

I love your color scheme too, ESPECIALLY those sequin stockings. That turquoise is my favorite color. And where do they grow white trees like that? ;)

PS: Yesterday exiting the freeway a car in front of me had the license plate "ANNEE" and I so tried to take a picture of it but it was too far away by the time I got my camera out. It totally reminded me of you. :)

Papa Nacho said...

How did you get the sequin stockings off Jason to hang on the wall? He looks especially charming in the red .. kind of like pink shirts!

Padre

Emily said...

Oh, I love it! Where did you get your ornaments.

Ashley Clark said...

How on earth did Hal get so big? And I am loving your hair here. Is it more strawberry blonde?

Gorgeous tree!