Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sooooooo Delayed. (Family Pictures)











The BF, Aubrey, took family pictures of us in Mona at the Lavender fields this summer. I wanted something that didn't look too posed, and something that had really striking, beautiful colors. Aubs, my friend, you delivered. I feel like she captured our personalities so well, and this was no easy feat, as Hazen was being SUCH a pill that day. It was about 6,000 degrees outside, and Hazen was having a rough time being fun and smiley like he usually is, but you'd never know from the pictures! I'm go grateful that I have such a fabulous photographer in my life to capture us as we grow as a family! You want to book Aubrey, trust me, it will be worth your while! :)





9 comments:

Ali said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable family. Those pictures are stunning!! Well done Aubrey and well done Anne for creating such a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them! And there's just one comment I have for one picture in particular (I think you'll know which one), and that is: CLEAVE!

Miss Mary said...

Just gorgeous!

Hazen5 said...

so pretty, can I say that about Jason? Yes I can!!! The boy is growing too fast.

Marin said...

WOW those pictures are sooo beautiful!! HOw fun!! We need to take a family picture especially when these twins come!!

And yes I know I should be so thankful that I wont be having premies. I am thankful and I know they will still seem small even at 7lbs. Thanks Anne.

Kirsten Krason said...

Wow they look amazing.

Gabriella said...

Love them! You have a beautiful family.

Jen Bowen said...

I love how the pictures turned out!

Nortorious said...

Wow, these pics have great color. Love your hot pink pants.