Sunday, November 15, 2009

HeeHaw!


A few weeks ago, Jason and I took Hazen to HeeHaw farms to play in the hay and feed the animals. We had a great time, and Hazen was adorable interacting with all of the different animals there. He would chase the ducks, encourage the pigs to eat his foot, and yell at the cows, telling them to "Come here!" Poor kid, he's never going to be able to have lots of animals at his house, because his Mama is so allergic, but I know that he loves to play with them whenever he can! One of the highlights of the evening was playing in the "Corn Box". Instead of having sand, it was dried corn. Hazen loved throwing it up in the air and trying to cover me with it as much as possible. I sure love that boy!







2 comments:

Nortorious said...

I fantasize about having a little farm for my kids like marie Antoinette. Kids need animals.

Ali said...

The corn box, my worst nightmare right now ;) ... (based on my experience with Henry this week) Cute idea, though!

I'm glad you such a fun time!