Saturday, November 21, 2009

Watch Party!




If you know me, you know that I love all things bling. So, when I found out the information for a lady who does watch parties, I jumped all over it! I had a bunch of friends from the ward and from school come to our clubhouse, and we commenced with the watch band making. The best part about these watches was how inexpensive it was to make! I was able to make each band for roughly $7, when in the past, I've been buying them for $22 each. It was a fun afternoon with friends, and now I have a lot of cute jewelry to show for it!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I want to make some so bad@! I think they are adorable, next time you know of another party, will you let me know? Thanks beautiful!

April said...

I did this a few months ago and I'm loving the results! They are super cute!