Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Wilcome Choclate Lovever's!" :)



A few weeks ago, Heather decided to have a Chocolate Party. In true Heather fashion, everything was homemade, delicious, and beautifully displayed! Amanda and I went, and ate as many things as we could without becoming totally sick. My hands down favorite were the mini-chocolate mousses in chocolate cups. DELICIOUS!! Something I really admire about Heather is her constant creativity, and then willingness to execute. She's not appreciated nearly as much as she should be, and I hope that all of her friends realize HOW GOOD they've got it to have her in their lives.

Thanks Heath, for the amazing chocolate treats! I can't wait until your next party! I love you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aw shucks! I'm never having a party unless you are there. Why aren't you in bed sleeping now?

The post title made me tear up a little.

heidiram said...

Um, I'm just a little bit offended that I wasn't invited. Aren't I one of Heather's friends? The last she could have done was send me some of those chocolate yummies in the mail.

Ashley Clark said...

What a great idea! Heather is so fun.