Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hazen's First Movie!

A few weeks ago, Jason and I decided to take Hazen to the dollar theatre to see his first big screen movie. We chose "Up", and crossed our fingers that he would be good. After paying $4.50 for the tickets, and an additional $4.50 for popcorn, we settled into our seats after the previews had already begun. (Hence no pictures of us in our seats). We were playing with fire, seeing as the movie started at 1:15, and Hazen usually naps at 2 or 2:30, but we decided to go anyway, and if he started to fuss, we would leave- no biggie!

The credits started to roll, and immediately all 3 of us were entranced! Up is such a phenomenal movie! I hate seeing movies more than once, but I think that I will definitely buy it. It's the type of message that I'm happy to have in my home. Hazen snuggled up with his Daddy and barely moved the entire movie! He happily munched on popcorn, and it wasn't until 5 minutes before the movie ended that he started to get upset, but it was only because he was so tired!

I'm glad that we can add going to the movies to our list of "approved family activities". Hazen was great, and I had such a nice time spending an afternoon with my two boys.

0 comments: